Wheatgrass is famous for containing an astonishing amount of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements that have enormous potential for healing physical and mental challenges. The extract from wheatgrass and fresh wheatgrass juice make all this goodness readily available to enter the bloodstream without an incredible amount of chewing on grass, which would require Olympic-grade teeth, stomach strength, and jaw-muscle power.
With just 50ml of wheatgrass juice every morning, you will start feeling a boost of energy and vitality in a brief period. But let’s see in detail the benefits of consuming wheatgrass, according to the co-director of the Hippocrates Health Institute in Palm Beach, Florida, Dr. Brian Clement. Wheatgrass is employed in a series of therapies at the Hippocrates Health Institute with excellent results, reversing illnesses and conditions at the border of hopelessness.
What are the Benefits of Wheatgrass Juice Intake?
You can take in wheatgrass in various ways – smoothies, juice, or powders. We do not recommend chewing it for obvious reasons. Wheatgrass can be grown at home at a meager cost. We do not want to omit that it can be a lifesaver in times of scarcity when you are cut out of food supply.
So let’s focus on wheatgrass now and its incredible benefits.
- Wheatgrass juice boosts the body’s ability to detoxify itself from harmful substances like heavy metals.
- Wheatgrass juice is a treasure chest of antioxidants.
- Wheatgrass juice has a highly alkalizing effect on the blood, and as we know, cancer cells do not thrive in an alkaline environment.
- Wheatgrass juice has an anti-bacterial and antifungal effect.
- Wheatgrass juice contributes to radiant skin.
- Wheatgrass juice promotes the health of the lungs and GI tract.
- Wheatgrass juice boosts fertility.
- Wheatgrass juice is amazingly rich in amino acids, the building blocks of protein. You can get seventeen, which are incredibly bio-available to become part of your new blood, tissues, and organs.
- Wheatgrass juice has up to 70% chlorophyll, the liquid sunshine, which can benefit blood health enormously. A curious fact is that the chlorophyll molecules resemble the hemin molecule, which combines with other proteins to become hemoglobin. The only difference is that the atom at the center of chlorophyll is magnesium, and in the case of hemin – it is iron.
- Wheatgrass juice contains all the essential minerals for human health.
- Wheatgrass juice contains vitamins A, B, C, E, and K.
- Chlorophyll in liquid form detoxifies away residues of drug consumption in the body.
- Chlorophyll noticeably improves metabolic sugar conditions, such as diabetes type 2
- Wheatgrass juice reduces unpleasant body odor by removing toxins from the blood. Thus it is the most natural deodorant.
- Wheatgrass is superior to other greens as it contains more than one hundred nutrients needed by human beings. When it is grown in rich and organic soil, it absorbs up to 92 of the 115 minerals that the soil is known to contain.
- Doctors R. Redpath and J. C. Davis studied how liquid chlorophyll has positive effects in clearing sinus congestion when applied locally. It removed the congestion within 24 hours.
- Chlorophyll can penetrate the tissues and has a rejuvenating effect on the cells and organs.
- Wheatgrass is gem-packed with all the minerals, vitamins, and trace elements essential for human nutrition. You got the complete set with just one “food.”
- Because of its density in nutrition, it can reduce the cravings for unhealthy food, giving the brain a feeling of satiation.
- Studies show that chlorophyll heals the lungs from micro scars produced by acidic gasses and improves the organism’s oxygenation.
- It has been proven to benefit patients with psoriasis and eczema.
- Chewing on the pulp of wheatgrass improves pyorrhea and gum disease. Holding it in your mouth for 5 minutes daily pulls toxins from the gums and reduces tooth pain and sensitivity.
- If you want to remove sore throat quickly, you can gargle some wheatgrass juice.
- Because it is gem packed with so many amino acids and nutrients, it keeps the hair’s natural color longer, preventing graying.
- Wheatgrass juice enhances the conditions of the capillaries and blood vessels, keeping blood pressure in check.
- Massaged into the scalp, wheatgrass juice can heal dandruff.
- Diluted wheatgrass juice can be used locally for feminine discomforts in the genital area.
- It removes acne and eliminates acne scars within 7 to 8 months of regular consumption, combined with a healthier diet.
- It purifies the liver’s toxins and helps regenerate it from the damage done by alcohol and unhealthy foods.
- If you pour wheatgrass into your bathtub, it cleanses and detoxifies the skin.
- It has astonishing antiseptic effects when applied to wounds. It promotes the healing of injuries – if you drink it or use some wheatgrass juice on the wound locally.
- Wheatgrass juice heals varicose veins and rectal hemorrhoids.
- It can alleviate conditions such as insect bites, ivy poisoning, and eczema when applied to the skin.
- Experiments with guinea pigs by the US Army showed that, after exposure to lethal doses of radiation, those who were fed a chlorophyll-rich diet survived twice as many compared to those who were fed a regular non-chlorophyll diet. The research shows that chlorophyll-rich foods reduce the damaging effects of radiation on the organism.
- It prevents tooth decay and promotes teeth remineralization.
- Regular consumption of wheatgrass juice increases stamina and physical endurance and enhances overall well-being.
- It is easy to grow, and you can harvest your first wheatgrass for juicing within ten days.
- Patches soaked with wheatgrass and applied on areas affected with arthritis with a plastic bag on top are proven to bring relief from the arthritic pain.
- Wheatgrass juice relieves constipation because of its richness in magnesium.
- When you drop wheatgrass in water, it purifies fluoride chemicals into harmless ones for the body. Cleaning sprayed veggies and fruit is to soak them in water with a spoonful of wheatgrass juice.
Wheatgrass has fantastic benefits, and no contraindications have been known so far! Anyone in small amounts can consume it. The recommended daily dose is 50 ml on an empty stomach for maximum absorption. You can use powder or tablets if you cannot prepare your wheatgrass juice. However, fresh chlorophyll’s health properties can not be obtained.
When you are new to wheatgrass, and your diet is not that healthy, starting with half the dose or 25 ml can trigger a mighty body purification that you can interpret as getting sick. Drink plenty of water and try to add more living food to your diet. This way, you will witness the fantastic benefits wheatgrass juice can give you even faster!
If you want to dive even deeper into the magical properties of wheatgrass and start making your own wheatgrass juice, you may be interested in the coming soon e-book. Find out the pre-order conditions at this link LIQUID SUNSHINE PRE-ORDER